Here’s number TWO in my mini series of dressings! This is maybe my most used dressing, of ALL TIME! It’s a great all rounder - perfect for salads obvs but I mostly throw it on ALL of my bowls. Poke bowls, rice bowls, salad bowls you name it. It’s also a killer marinade for tofu aubergine. I generally whip up a batch at the start of the week, store it in the fridge and throw it all over the place until I run out. Enjoy duuudes!
Makes enough for around four salads!
Ginger Sriracha Dressing
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ponzu juice or lime juice
- 10 g grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vegan yogurt
- Throw everything in an empty jar and seal the lid. Shake vigorously to combine and break up the miso. You’re ready to go!
Love this recipe?Let me know on Instagram!
Leave a Reply