Here’s number TWO in my mini series of dressings! This is maybe my most used dressing, of ALL TIME! It’s a great all rounder - perfect for salads obvs but I mostly throw it on ALL of my bowls. Poke bowls, rice bowls, salad bowls you name it. It’s also a killer marinade for tofu aubergine. I generally whip up a batch at the start of the week, store it in the fridge and throw it all over the place until I run out. Enjoy duuudes!
Makes enough for around four salads!
Ginger Sriracha Dressing
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ponzu juice or lime juice
- 10 g grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vegan yogurt
- Throw everything in an empty jar and seal the lid. Shake vigorously to combine and break up the miso. You’re ready to go!